Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Angel's In America

Well, I took a break from life last night. I got home at around 4:30, made a quick dinner, and proceed to watch Angel's in America for like 5 hours. Such a great mini-series by HBO, I was quite impressed. Meryl Streep does a great job in the movie, wow her characters are so believable and the movie itself was full of great actors. The series itself is centered around the AIDs epidemic in the mid 1980's and touches on a number of different elements in relation to the gay culture, coming out, struggles, tribulations, ego, etc. I give it two snaps for sure. I recommend that you watch this mini-series, whether your gay or st8 it just doesn't matter.

It was nice to take a rest for sure. I'm doing a spin class after work today, and a major work out, and I think I may head up to Syndey to see my friend Matt and his mom (hehe) with a bottle of cloudberry wine...she loves Newfoundland wines, so I thought I would let her try this one. We will see how it all goes though, hopefully I don't feel too rushed and have enough time to visit tonight...it would be fun.

No comments: