Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Read my damn blog


I'm going to try to sum myself up in as few sentences as possible without sickening myself with the grandiose thoughts running through my mind. So here goes:

I'm a five foot six, gay, attractive, in shape guy that happens to be happy and single. I ride bicycle, read books, and work out, blah blah blah, and seriously I don't give a shit about most of the people in this fucking world because a) they don't deserve it; b) it's not about me; and c) what's the point?

Lets address the issue of being single for a minute. I think I know why, it's because I really haven't found too many people in my life that wouldn't annoy me to no end if we were in fact going to start a relationship. NO, I am not perfect, but claim to be. I just really can't see myself with just anyone, sorry, did that before and can't do it again. And, now please guys don't be offended, don't be all like "who does this bitch think she is?". No worries, I'm just a just a guy with standards who doesn't feel the need to settle because there are infrequent bouts of loneliness that every one feels from time to time. Who knows, maybe I'm single because I'm secretly crazy...But I haven't came to the realization yet...naw, it's all about settling. And remember girls, men are pigs...Hell they'd even have sex with one if it felt good. Monogamy is the word of the day.

So, my work. Yes I do, and no thanks I'd prefer not to have another. I am a computer programmer to sum it up. Ummm, but if I really explained my job to you, your eyes would probably cross together in less than a minute, and you would convulse after about five minutes of indebt discussion. Yeah for me, I've entered a profession in which a small percentage of people in the world could actually have an intelligible conversation in relation to my knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why do gay man feel more of a need for instant gratification than those in the straight world seem to do?