Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Coffee?

I have been talking to this extremely sexy dude online for the past week or so. He is latin, about six foot or so, incredibly built, and well you get the idea. He gave me his phone number and asked me to call him when I got over to Vancouver. I called him on Saturday and had a brief conversation...

He asks me, "So, do you want to meet for sex? Coffee and Sex? Or just coffee?". I think no matter how attractive I find someone, there is a mental element that comes into play. He was into himself, totally self-absorbed, impatient, and treated this as nothing but a casual hook up. I decided I wanted neither the coffee or the sex. I turned out this hot man, because when push comes to shove, I think I need respect and I need something more than a hot body.

My weekend was fun. I helped Rico move on Friday. I think it took us a few hours and two bottles of wine, but in the end; it was completed and we were able to relax the for the remainder of the weekend. The highlights were the BED party I went to, I met two nice dudes who decided to drag me home with them. It was suprisingly fun. And, I played about 3 hours of Tennis with Rico on both Sunday and Monday. I was so sore. I guess I'm using muscles that normally do not get strained...my wrists in particular were very painful.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good for you! Respect is the most important thing. No one should ever let someone treat them with disrespect in any way. I'm not a bold person but if someone is disrespecting me I will speak up right away. I think a lot of people get away with disrespecting people because no one says anything, they just take it.