Sunday, February 26, 2006

It just goes to show


I have to say one thing, everyone is fucked. I had an awesome Saturday night with my friends Jill, Jason, and Jacob...it has been great. I am loaded though and have to hit the hay. Hopefully I can elaborate on why we are all going to hell in a hand basket tomorrow.
UPDATED:

Monday...

I took a bic razor to my head on Friday. I'm now completely bald and I like it. Initially, I did this as a self-destructive hobby, to no longer make myself as attractive to both opposite and same-sex people. I don't think it worked that well. People still like me, and I received a lot of positive feedback... self-destruction is your internal ability to damage the spiritual essense.

I think you have to shave your head a least once in a lifetime. It's to ensure that if worse comes to worse, you could support a bald head and still hold on to you're general attraction. I am no longer fearful of going bald, it isn't that bad...people didn't turn away in disgust or cover their childrens eyes.

My Saturday night consisted of Matini's with my friend Jill and her group of friends. We went to Milestones where she works and I met the crew of about 20 or so people. My gawd, they have a lot of workers at that restaurant. My friend Jason also works at Milestones along with Jody who is his best friend. He's a good guy, it took me a few months to warm up to him, but am glad I can now consider him a friend. I'm always so weird when I first meet men, sleep with them, than try to salvage some sort of relationship after the fact. But we have hung out a few times, and it's going well. Sometimes I still see the attraction, but try to forget about it, I mean he's not really my type...

Yesterday, waking up hung over, I went for a ride on bike. There is a hot guy smiling at me at the gym...damn him, than another at the coffee store. Damn them all. It started raining, and I was completely cold and soaked by the time I got home. I'm sick of the cold rain. Bring on the summer.

1 comment:

Steph said...

ha ha! No arguments here! You're hilarious! Drunken typing is the best! One more exclaimation point for good measure!