Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's alright bi


I miss the days when you were in my world
It seems like it was a lifetime ago
We said our goodbye with tears,
and promised to not let the years get away
but that's something you just have to say

In my pain...
is where I tattooed your name
was it a dream
was it a dream

I wonder what you must think about me.

Fuck. I hate this. I hate writing about happiness when there is a catch. I met a guy last night who is from Montreal and is here on business for a night. He's married to a woman, has a child, and is bisexual and more interested in men. When I met him, right away there was an instant attraction, and I would say he is one of the most handsome men I have had the chance to be with. Yes, you heard it right, I was with him...I couldn't resist...and my reasoning being, if it wasn't me he would have found someone else.

I did contribute to his cheating...sigh. I feel bad about it, but he was such a great guy and we really hit it off. We were comfortable with each other, that's got to mean something. He told me that he couldn't see himself ever falling for a guy though, and that friendship and whatever else is all he wants. Maybe he is in denial? I don't know, but I understand why he would have to tell himself that. He did admit he is far more attracted to men...so I think he is just copping out, he could definately fall for a guy. I slept over!

That was my night. I have to head to work now. We are having so many issues right now, and I have to hold down the fort. It's fun being busy, but at the same time there is a lot of stress with little to no recognition...I can't even remember the last time raise was mentioned. This leads me to believe I'm not doing a good enough job...I have no idea how I am perceived anymore.

UPDATE: Work has calmed down. The fires are put out.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sometimes you need to show some gumption to get what you want out of work. In other words, if you want to know what they think about how you're doing, ask them. Chances are they'll be impressed that you want to know and are willing to be blunt and ask. Also, if you want a raise, ask what they need out of you in order for you to get one. They might just realise that you're already doing the amount of work the deserves a raise.