Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And he rode on a glistening path of nothingness


Doldrums.

I have an adversity to poor taste - it's some lifelong accomplishment that is set in motion whenever I am reminded that not everyone can carry themselves to the upmost importance. I wonder why people refuse to see the best in themselves and want to better their lives. It doesn't mean you have to dress a certain way, have proper table manners, or even be eloquent; just fucking be confident and look me in the eye. It's a sad fate really. To be weak, defeated, not being able to see the world properly...they don't get it. It's pretty simple though if you think about it: You exist, you will die, make the best of it. If you hold back you accomplish nothing, and fear is your worst enemy.

There is an unknown path we all follow - some too closely, or they are so fucking off track that they are trying to claw their way back to solid ground.

Path represents a journey of the mind. A path can also lead to life or career goals; but a path is more than a destination -- paths lead to people. Paths connect communities. So I ask myself and anyone reading this, do you know your path?


Anyway, far too philosophical!
At what point, did we shed the primal stages of life to advance into this more evolved - but still very ignorant form of life? If we want to think about spiritual paths, than I would say we all have a different destination. For me, I think I have exhausted all avenues of questioning life, and now my spiritual path is very basic. Mold myself into the world of nature, relish in the beauty of life, go for hikes, bike rides, meet as many people as possible, and analyze little, the key word is fun.

I am (a) being so free and so unconcerned about the world around you. It isn't indifference, it is basically a choice to lead myself and not be influenced my media, by the people around me, and other small details. I am a thinker, but I no longer search. No Television, no newspapers, no controlling or conformed individuals to bring me back to the life I left behind. I am a spiritual hermit!

I know I rant. It's ok.

No comments: