Monday, November 21, 2005

It's so visible to me now


I'm tempting fate again. I'm pushing limits. To be a risk taker is to laugh in the face of God. I've been here before, and I think this time around I'm going to put a stop to it before some serious changes start taking place.

Words of wisdom from your tyrant mouth
Words of wisdom from your tyrant mouth

Your just a noise in my head
Your just a noise in my head
I'll drown you out
And I'll bury all the noises
from your hateful little mouth


The fog today, it's so thick. It's like a blanket completely engulfing Victoria. It's so strange. Anyway to more pressing matters. Tyler came over and we had a great time. Now, this is the scary part, it's been four days of getting to know him in person, I'm afraid. I don't know what to do. I like him so much, but at the same time, I don't think I'm comfortable enough to let go, to explore it anymore than I already have. He is a great guy! Fuck, that's the problem in as few words as possible, he is a great, funny, hot little guy...and I'm a risk taking pussy.

You wanna hear about parallels, how about the 49th?

I don't know right now. I need to do some serious thinking.

There gonna cut the lines!!!

No comments: