Monday, November 14, 2005

Ok really I'm not that bad


We'll after recovering from Friday, which was a very fun night I hit the clubs again. My straight friend Catherine, her straight friend Tristin, and my friend Mike hung out all night together. I always find these guys to be very easy to hang out with, and we laugh a lot. At the end of the night Catherine offers me some Coke to sober up, and I haven't tried it before so I thought why not, have to try this at least once in my life. We go into a lesbian bathroom and do a line. And here starts the beginnings of a story that just goes wrong!

Coke is unusual, I think what it does is help people who are insecure, lacking energy, who have problems socially - hence making the person feel invincible and confident. I do not lack these qualities and did not notice a big difference, but what it does to is give you way more energy and also makes you much more chatty.

I sober up immediately after taking a line and than an idea is sparked up. Let's go to Mike's place and get in the hot tub. We hail a cab, arrive, take our clothes off and put on some robes...onward to the tub. Four coke heads heading up a flight of stairs to the tub, with some coke at hand, alcohol, cigerettes, etc. It's getting exciting! Ok, so the tub was cold, there was a power outage and it wasn't turned back on, so there goes that idea. Instead we head down to the rec room and do another line, do some marijuana, and have a few drinks sitting around in robes (I swear I have seen this in a movie somewhere). Long story short, we had a great time but had zero sleep, we were up all morning and I didn't get a nap until about 1 or so. I am hungover today again, and will not do cocaine ever again (I did way too much). I am glad I tried it, but I have a feeling that it would affect me more if I continue to use in randomly. Thanks but no thanks...it is taken off of my list of things I have to try though (at least once in my life).

I feel a little weird today sigh. Drugs suck. We're planning a murder mystery dinner soon.
It should be a fun time.

Oh yeah I forget, Michael who is married hit on me that morning sigh. We are lying on the sofa bed downstairs in our underwear, and he asks me "What are you looking for?", ok ok I may have been flirty, but still...I turn to him and I give him a hard slap on the chest and I tell him to stop it. Why are all men pigs? Regardless, I get up right away, get dressed and head home. I know Michael's partner, and yeah maybe they are in an open relationship, I dunno, but I will not cross that line. Bad Karma!!!

No comments: